The ANZSEE 2017 Conference Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for a hard copy poster or workshop (preferred) or oral presentation. You will be asked to indicate all co-authors, but the presenting author should submit the abstract. Presenting authors must be paid registrants at the Conference prior to acceptance of the abstract. There may only be one presenting author per paper. All abstracts must be submitted online via the Conference website using the online submission form.
Submission Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract(s)
- Write abstract title in the field provided.
- List all co-authors in the same field separated by commas.
- DO NOT repeat the abstract title in the abstract text box provided.
- Use only the given space with a MAXIMUM of 250 words.
- The abstract MUST be a SINGLE PARAGRAPH (unstructured) only. If format is not correct, it will be returned to the author to amend.
- NO headings, spaces between paragraphs, references, graphics, tables, footnotes or images should be included with your abstract text.
- Use standard abbreviations only.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the ANZSEE 2017 Conference Program Committee for acceptance.